TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to TexasMLSBroker.com, owned & operated by Ron L. Miranda, Brokerage License #9007750 and Designated Broker License #609741 with the Texas Real Estate Commission. The following terms and conditions govern your use of our website and services. By accessing or using our site, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree with these terms, please do not use our site.
TexasMLSBroker.com Terms of Service
TexasMLSBroker.com Terms of Service
- Acceptance of Terms
These terms of service (“Terms”) constitute a legal agreement between you (“User”) and TexasMLSBroker.com, and its affiliates (“TexasMLSBroker” or “Company”), governing your use of the Company's website and services offered through the site. By accessing or using the Site, User agrees to be bound by these Terms and all terms incorporated by reference. If User does not agree to all of these Terms, User may not use the Site.
TexasMLSBroker provides a platform for Users to list their properties on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and various other websites. User acknowledges that TexasMLSBroker is not a broker or agent and has no control over the acts or omissions of any other User or third party. User further acknowledges that TexasMLSBroker is not a party to any agreement between Users and is not responsible for the performance or nonperformance of such agreements.
- User Obligations
User represents, warrants and covenants that User will use the Site in accordance with these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. User agrees not to use the Site: (i) to upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that is illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or (ii) to harm minors in any way.
- Proprietary Rights
All content and materials on the Site, including, without limitation, text, software, names, logos, trademarks, service marks, trade names, images, photos, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and music (collectively, the “Materials”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. User acknowledges that it does not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
The Site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. TexasMLSBroker makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Site or the information, content, materials or products included on the Site. User expressly agrees that use of the Site is at User's sole risk.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall TexasMLSBroker be liable for any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages, arising out of the use or inability to use the Site, or for any information or goods obtained through the Site, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if TexasMLSBroker has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless TexasMLSBroker, its affiliates, licensors, and service providers, and its and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers, successors, and assigns from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses, or fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of User's violation of these Terms or User's use of the Site.
- Purpose of the Site: TexasMLSBroker.com provides flat fee MLS listing services to property sellers in the state of Texas. We assist clients in listing their properties on the MLS for a fraction of the traditional listing fees charged by full-service real estate agents. Our services are intended for property sellers who want to take control of the sales process and save on listing fees.
- User Agreement: By accessing or using our site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, as well as any applicable laws or regulations. You acknowledge that you are responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulations.
- Property Listings: TexasMLSBroker.com allows property sellers to list their properties on the MLS for a flat fee. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information provided by property sellers and we do not conduct any inspections or make any representations about the properties listed on our site.
- Changes to Terms of Service: TexasMLSBroker.com reserves the right to modify these terms of service at any time, without prior notice. Your continued use of our site following any changes constitutes your agreement to be bound by the new terms.
- Governing Law: These terms of service shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Bexar County and the State of Texas, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.